Sunday, October 18, 2009

3.1 Phillip Lim Spring 2010 SKETCH




i gotta say out of most of the collections i saw during fashion week, 3.1 phillip lim really knocked my socks off, his mix of color, textures, and fabrics was fun and a bit rodartesque and also i think truly one of the collections that kept in mind its supposed to be for springtime, instead of loading up on the black like many other designers, he took risks.  which brings me to why i decided to draw it, hope you like the illustration, more to come (hopefully i'll find a larger scanner)

6 comments:

  1. I really enjoy your blog, so glad that you're an illustrator - will become a follower. I'm still trying to figure this stuff out. Great music too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the shape and the silk fabrics, powerful chart

    ReplyDelete
  3. FUN!! I FOUND ANOTHER ILUSTRATOR, I ADORE UR SKECTH ALLOT!

    One Love,
    Jowy
    www.iseejanemary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH MY GOD. beautiful sketch. i died.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your illustration is so lovely. It captures the beauty and lightness of that dress. I love the pose as well! You should join the runway thread, it's so fun :)

    ReplyDelete